Vebar Starter Package
available for battery dealers
Vebar industrial grade battery sensors, monitor, analyze and log all important battery data and alarm settings – day and night.
Real-time monitoring and download of the extensive amount of logged data is a breeze, thanks to the built-in wireless communication module.
This patented wireless technology is approved for worldwide use, and especially designed for harsh industrial environments.
- On-board LED’s offer immediate visual information :
- State Of Charge / Discharge
- Battery Temperature Status
- Electrolyte level Status
- Optional external LED, indicating State Of Charge
- This external LED can easily be attached to the side of the battery tray, and shows the State of Charge.
- Ideal for use with Battery Shifters.
- Especially useful if the battery sensor’s built-in led’s are not visible (eg. If mounted under the seat of the driver)
- 24/7 Diagnose of the battery state:
- The sensor constantly monitors, measures and calculates important battery parameters, to determine the health of the battery. When a problem is detected, it is kept in the memory for later retrieval, and reported to your wirelessly connected PC.
- Customizable data logging interval.
- Logged data
- Total Volt
- Current (We use the unique Pat. Pend. Clamp-on Current Sensor. No shunts to weld.)
- Ah in/out
- Electrolyte level
- And much more…
- Customizable Alarm Settings:
- Un-used battery
- Missing battery
- Under-charged Battery
- Battery Unbalance
- Overcharging Main Charge
- Overcharging Post Charge
- Temperature Danger
- Electrolyte Level Too Low
- Sulphated battery
- Overcharged battery
- Deep Discharged Battery
- Check sensor cables
- Sensor reconnected
- and much more…
- Huge on-board memory – non-volatile :
- ten-thousands of time stamped measurement logs
- thousands of time stamped alarm logs
- extensive time stamped logging of all significant data on 2000+ charge- and discharge cycles.
- On-board RF communication module for industry-grade wireless communication.
- Remote (Wireless) download of non-volatile memory
- Remote (wireless) customization of battery info and alarm settings
- Remote (wireless) battery monitoring in real time
- Several Vebar Sensors can create a Wireless sensor mesh network
- Real-time Web Based Battery monitoring and Management