Inside Sales Engineer
VEBAR is a leading suppliers of industrial battery data loggers and remote monitoring solutions. Our solutions and products are used around the world in a broad range of industries. VEBAR products are manufactured in Europe and the United States.
As part of our Inside Sales Team, the Inside Sales Engineer is responsible for supporting our Sales Department West that supports sales of products to potential customers in the US and Europe. This person will respond to incoming customer telephone calls, e-mails, and faxes; qualifying the opportunity, understanding the application and proposing the right product(s). In addition to handling incoming customer communications, the sales Engineer will make proactive calls following up on leads generated by various marketing activities, conduct online presentations, and manage key accounts. Some travel is required.
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing application and product information.
- Achieve and exceed monthly and annual team sales targets.
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions.
- Develop strong knowledge of Vebar’s markets, applications, and products.
- Communicate effectively throughout the day over the phone, email, and Web.
- Implement proactive telesales on all assigned leads and/or business development targets.
- Develop relationship and maintain contacts in assigned key accounts.
- Recommend new product or product enhancement ideas to Product Marketing.
- Travel in support of customer site visits and trade shows.
- Masters Degree.
- 3 years professional sales experience in technical, hardware, or software sales.
- Highly motivated and results oriented.
- Experience in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong communication, presentation, organization, multitasking and time management skills.
- Good communication skills in English, German. Basic communication skills in French and Dutch.
- Technical/Electronics knowledge and skills.
- Telesales experience.
- Computer Skills (CRM, ERP, Go-To Meeting, Syteline).
- Energy, Field Research, or Industrial Monitoring market experience.